RAVENOL OTC Organic Technology Coolant Premix is superior to other glycol based engine coolants. If your looking for an OEM replacement coolant for your vehicle that has the "upper edge" in exceptional performance qualities, look no further. RAVENOL coolant antifreeze is classified as a long life / lifetime coolant that provides stable and consistent corrosion protection for the long life of the engine. RAVENOL coolant was specifically engineered for advanced high performance engine designs and metal alloys. An environmentally friendly coolant that contains a unique OAT (organic acid technology) package that is phosphate, silicate, nitrite, borate, and amine free. RAVENOL's OAT package reduces overall acidity within the cooling system, extending the life of cooling system components and related engine components (i.e. water pump, alloy radiators, plastic radiator and end caps, cylinder head manifolds, coolant hoses, cast and alloy engine blocks). The advanced profile package prevents scale build up and deposits in the cooling system thereby improving cooling system circulation. RAVENOL's unique formulation and molecular profile improves cooling system flow for guaranteed heat transition away from vital internal engine components, especially the cylinder head. The undiluted boiling point of RAVENOL's coolant is 370°F / 175° C, significantly reducing the risk of boil over in high temperature climates and high performance RPM engine designs. RAVENOL OTC Coolant Antifreeze Premix also provides maximum frost protection in extreme cold climates (i.e. -37° C 50/50 ratio and up to -52° C 60/40 ratio).
- Technical Characteristics and Features:
- Phosphate, silicate, nitrite, amine free OAT glycol formula
- Superior cold temperature performance with freezing protection up to -37° C (50/50 ratio) and up to -52° C (60/40 ratio).
- Excellent frost protection in severe winter climates.
- Excellent heat transfer and dissipation qualities for high performance applications.
- Undiluted boiling point of 175° C. High flow characteristics without cavitations in high flow, high temperature RPM cooling systems.
- Contains premium corrosion additives for optimal corrosion prevention for all metals and metal alloys including aluminum in cooling systems.
- Special additives prevents not only corrosion but also laminations and deposits in the cooling system.
- Environmentally friendly additive package that doesn't eat away at plastic and rubber components of the cooling system.
- Superior and stable corrosion protection for alloy engine designs.
- Can be mixed with other coolant types
- Matches OEM Violet color
RAVENOL OTC Organic Technology Coolant Premix with highly effective frost and rust protection. Usable in cooling systems with all-aluminum engines. Mix according to chart. Please follow manufacturer recommendations. Mix RAVENOL OTC Organic Technology Coolant Premix with clean water (per mixing chart) and add. Allow engine and heater to warm up, add coolant to fill level.
Please Note: RAVENOL OTC Organic Technology Coolant Pre mix is a full Premix and should be diluted 50% coolant, 50% deionized water.
MAN information for use: Mixing prohibited with Type NF and Type N. Do not use silicone radiator hoses per MAN 334 Type 3 (blue) with coolants per MAN 324 Type SNF.
- Formal Factory Approvals:
- VW TL 774 F (G12+ Plus)
- MAN 324 SNF
- Specifications, Applications, and OE Reference Numbers:
- VW/Audi G12+(Plus)
- VW/Audi G 012 A8F,G 012 A8F M1,G012A8FM1,G 012 A8F M8,G 012 A8F M9, G 012 A8F A1, G 012 A8F A4, G 012 A8F A8
- VW/Audi TL 774 D/F
- MAN 324 SNF
- MTU MTL 5048
- Mercedes-Benz MB 325.3
- Jaguar JLM20972-1
- Jaguar WSS M 97 B44D
- Land Rover STC50527, STC50529, STC50530
- Land Rover WSS M 97 B44D
- Porsche 000 043 203 78, 000 043 203 79, 000 043 300 31, 000 043 330 88
- Mitsubishi 0103044, 0103045, MZ311986
- Saab 12799123, 12799124, 12346290
- Toyota 08889-00115, 08889-01005, 08889-80014, 08889-80015, 00272-1LLAC
- Opel/GM 6277 M
- GM B 040 1065
- Ford WSS M 97 B44D(from model year 1999)
- Ford 1336797,1336807,1365305
- Volvo 9437650
- Volvo 9437651
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your model.
Vw Brake Pads - Rear - Eos 2011-15 w/ 253mm OD Rotors - Blau SS
Audi Brake Rotor Disc Kit - Front - A4 2002-05 w/ 1.8L 4 Cylinder Engine (2003-06 Cabriolet)
Audi Interior Cabin Air Filter - Carbon - A4 2002-08 (2003-09 Cabriolet)
Audi Interior Cabin Air Filter - Carbon - A3 2006-13 - Mahle
Audi Interior Cabin Air Filter - Carbon - A6 2005-11 - Mahle
Audi A6 ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid Filter Kit - 1998-04 w/ 6 Cylinder Engine
Audi A3 ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid Filter Kit - 2006-17 w/ 6 Speed Direct Shift Gearbox (DSG) -- 15% OFF --Audi A3 ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid Filter Kit - 2006-17 w/ 6 Speed Direct Shift Gearbox (DSG) -- 15% OFF --
Audi Vw Crankshaft Access PLUG KIT - V6 30 Valve Engines 1998-02 (Timing Belt Related)
Audi Air Filter - A4 2002-08 (2003-09 Cabriolet) - Mahle
Audi Air Filter - A3 2006-09 w/ 3.2L 6 Cylinder Engine - Mahle