Brake Fluid - Ravenol DOT 4 - Case of 6
Product Part Number:
Ravenol DOT 4 is a high performance brake fluid designed for vehicles fitted with modern braking and ABS systems. Ravenol DOT 4 brake fluid offers specially selected additives to give the best all around braking.
- RAVENOL DOT 4 Features:
- Case 6 - 1 Liter Bottles (1000ml).
- Mfg. in Germany by RAVENOL.
- Gold in color.
- Applicable for hydraulic braking and clutch systems.
- Compatible with all brake systems requiring DOT 4 brake fluids.
- Exceptional performance. This Audi VW brake fluid has a dry boiling point of 500° F and a wet boiling point of 330° F.
- Gives ABS and brake systems optimum efficiency and lubrication.
- Long life Audi VW brake fluid with 3 year change interval.
- Designed for excellent resistance to moisture absorption.
- The perfect Audi VW brake fluid for all driving conditions.
Discounted Rate Fast FedEX Ground Shipping Applies (Typically 1-4 Days ) in the contiguous 48 U.S. states!
Please ensure your vehicle is listed below.
All Vehicles - All Models as Required
Vw Brake Rotor Disc Kit - Front - Passat 2000-05 w/ 4 or 6 Cylinder Engine (Includes 4Motion)
Vw Brake Rotor Disc Kit - Rear - Passat 1999-05 4WD w/ Non Vented Rotors
Vw Interior Cabin Air Filter - Carbon - Jetta V 2005-10 - Mahle
Audi Interior Cabin Air Filter - Carbon - A4 2009-14 - Mahle
Audi Interior Cabin Air Filter - Carbon - Q5 2009-14 - Mahle
Vw Jetta ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid Filter Kit - 2005-14 w/ 6 Speed Direct Shift (DSG) -- 15% OFF --Vw Jetta ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid Filter Kit - 2005-14 w/ 6 Speed Direct Shift (DSG) -- 15% OFF --
Audi CV Boot Kit - Front Outer - 100 1992-94
Vw Air Filter - Golf, Jetta 1999-06 (Gas and Diesel Engines) - Mahle
Vw Air Filter - Jetta 2005-14 w/ 2.5L 5 Cylinder Engine - Mahle
Audi Air Filter - A4 2009-14 w/ 2.0L 4 Cylinder Engine - Mahle
Note: We recommend flushing the brake fluid system about every 30,000-40,000 miles or 3-4 years. Changing brake fluid is recommended and easiest when performing your brake rotor or pad service.
Note: Changing your brake fluid more frequently can help minimize long term brake and clutch system maintenance costs. When the brake fluid system and clutch fluid circuit are properly maintained with clean brake fluid this allows for minimal contamination such as dirt's and moisture which can give opportunity for seal failures, rust and corrosion, and piston scarring within the brake fluid and clutch fluid circuit system. Dirty brake fluid in the long term can lead to problematic caliper pistons, brake master cylinders, clutch master cylinders, and clutch slave cylinders.