Audi Vw Brake Fluid - Ravenol DOT 5.1 - Case of 6
Product Part Number:
Ravenol DOT 5.1 is a high performance street or racing brake fluid designed for vehicles fitted with modern braking and ABS systems. Ravenol DOT 5.1 brake fluid offers specially selected additives for superior braking in extreme conditions.
- Ravenol DOT 5.1 Features:
- Case 6 - 1 Liter Bottles (1000ml).
- Mfd. in Germany by Ravenol.
- Gold in color.
- Applicable for hydraulic braking and clutch systems.
- Compatible with all brake systems requiring DOT 5.1 brake fluids.
- Exceptional performance. This Audi VW brake fluid has a dry boiling point of 536° F and a wet boiling point of 356° F.
- Gives ABS and brake systems optimum efficiency and lubrication.
- Long life Audi VW brake fluid with 3 year change interval.
- Designed for excellent resistance to moisture absorption.
- The perfect Audi VW brake fluid for all performance driving conditions.
Discounted Rate Fast FedEX Ground Shipping Applies (Typically 1-4 Days ) in the contiguous 48 U.S. states!
Enter code OVERSTOCK2016 to receive an extra 10% off this select Overstock Category item.
Please ensure your vehicle is listed below.
All Vehicles - All Models as Required
Audi Vw Front Splash Pan Assorted Hardware Kit - Most Models 1992-06
Audi Slotted Brake Rotor Disc Kit - Front - A6 2000-04 w/ 4.2L V8 Engine and (8) Brake Pad Set
Audi Slotted Brake Rotor Disc Kit - Rear - A6 2000-04 4WD Sedan w/ 4.2L V8 Engine
Vw Slotted Brake Rotor Disc Kit - Rear - Jetta IV 1999-05 w/ Non-Vented Rotors
Audi Brake Hose - Front - S4 2000-02
Audi Brake Hose - Rear - S4 2000-02
Audi Brake Hose - Rear - RS6 2003-04
Audi Interior Cabin Air Filter - Carbon - A3 2006-13 - Mahle
Audi A6 ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid Filter Kit - 1995-97 w/ G 052 162 A2 Fluid (1995-98 Wagon)
Audi A6 ATF Automatic Transmission Fluid Filter Kit - 1998-04 w/ 6 Cylinder Engine
Note: We recommend flushing the brake fluid system about every 30,000-40,000 miles or 3-4 years. Changing brake fluid is recommended and easiest when performing your brake rotor or pad service.
Note: Changing your brake fluid more frequently can help minimize long term brake and clutch system maintenance costs. When the brake fluid system and clutch fluid circuit are properly maintained with clean brake fluid this allows for minimal contamination such as dirt's and moisture which can give opportunity for seal failures, rust and corrosion, and piston scarring within the brake fluid and clutch fluid circuit system. Dirty brake fluid in the long term can lead to problematic caliper pistons, brake master cylinders, clutch master cylinders, and clutch slave cylinders.