RAVENOL ATF M9-Serie is a automatic transmission fluid (ATF), produced on the basis of full synthetic PAO with special additives and inhibition which guarantees a perfect function of the automatic transmission.
RAVENOL ATF M9-Serie is an ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) for the newly developed generation of 7-motion automatic transmissions of Mercedes-Benz. A maximum wear protection in every operating state is guaranteed.
- Technical Characteristics and Features:
- A very good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter
- A high, stable viscosity index
- Very low pour point
- Very good oxidation stability
- As far as possible protection against corrosion and foam formation
- Good balanced coefficient of friction
- Neutral behavior against sealing materials
- High thermal and oxidative stability
- Excellent cooling capacity
- Excellent shear stability
- Low evaporation losses
- Neutral behavior because of inhibition towards non-ferrous metals
RAVENOL ATF M9-Seriewas developed for use in the newly developed NAG2V Sport transmissions, 7G-Tronic (Template 722.9 / W7A 700 / NAG2), and 5-speed transmissions (Template 722.6 / W5A 580 / NAG1). It is also backwards compatible with all earlier versions of the Mercedes-Benz 4 and 5-speed passenger car transmissions (Template 722.3, 722.4, 722.5) except the 5-motion CVT-Automatic transmission (Template 722.7 / FAG) of the A-Class (W168) and the Vaneo (W414).
- Formal Factory Approvals:
- Mercedes-Benz MB 236.14 (001 989 68 03 10)
- Specifications, Applications, and OE Reference Numbers:
- Mercedes-Benz MB 236.12 (001 989 45 03 10)
- Mercedes-Benz MB 236.10 (001 989 21 03 10)
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your model.