RAVENOL ATF M 9-G Serie is a synthetic based oil with a special selection of additives and inhibitors that ensure the smooth functioning of automatic transmissions.
RAVENOL ATF M 9-G Serie is an ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) of the newest generation developed for all 9-gear automatic transmissions (9G-Tronic) of motor vehicles by Mercedes-Benz. It guarantees maximum wear protection in every operating state.
- Technical Characteristics and Features:
- Very good lubricity even at low temperatures in winter
- Very low pour point
- High, stable viscosity index
- Excellent oxidation stability
- broadest protection against wear, corrosion, and foaming
- Excellent shear stability due to a high thermal and oxidative stability
- An excellent friction characteristic
- Excellent cooling capability
RAVENOL ATF M 9-G Serie was developed for use in the newest 9G-Tronic automatic transmission of the Series W9A 700 by Mercedes-Benz. These are also known under the name NAG3 (New Automatic Transmission of the 3rd Generation) of the type 725.011.
RAVENOL ATF M 9-G Serie can also be used in aggregates with the specification MB 236.16 (A 001 989 92 03), since these were replaced by the new specification MB 236.17.
RAVENOL ATF M 9-G Serie must not be used in older Mercedes Benz 5 and 7-gear automatic transmissions, which require automatic transmission oil according to the MB approval MB 236.10, 236.12, 236.14 or 236.15.
- Formal Factory Approvals:
- Mercedes-Benz MB 236.17 (Parts Number A 002 989 06 03)
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your model.