RAVENOL ATF Dexron VIis an automatic transmission oil (ATF) on the basis of the latest technology of the HC/HT hydrocrack oils which is approved by General Motors for the use in vehicles with automatic transmissions. Because of the special formulation the durability is twice that of comparable Dexron VI ATF fluids. RAVENOL Dexron VI is completely backward compatible with DEXRON III, III H, and II E applications. RAVENOL Dexron VI fulfils the transmission oil specifications of General Motors for all vehicles with hydramatic automatic transmissions from 2006 on.
- Technical Characteristics and Features:
- High performance fluid with excellent anti-wear, corrosion resistance, oxidation and thermal stability
- Improved fuel economy and torque transfer compared to DEXRON III ATF
- Formulated to giving better durability compared to other leading ATF
- Fulfills transmission oil specifications of General Motors (GM License Number J-60331, Dexron VI)
- High viscosity index assures proper lubrication in severe hot and protection in cold weather
- Controlled friction properties equals smooth and efficient shifting over the fluids life
- Phenomenal resistance to oil sludge and deposit accumulation
RAVENOL ATF Dexron VI is recommended for all GM vehicles with hydramatic &-; automatic transmissions from 2006.RAVENOL ATF Dexron VI is completely backward compatible with DEXRON III (H)-, III- and IIE-applications. Follow the recommendations of the instruction manual of your vehicle.
- Application Notes
- General Motors License-Nr. J-60331
- Mercedes-Benz MB 236.41
Formal Factory Approvals:
- Specifications, Applications, and OE Reference Numbers:
- Dexron;-VI, Complies with the Specification GMN 10060
- BMW 83 22 0 397 114
- BMW 83 22 2 163 514
- BMW 83 22 2 167 720
- BMW 83 22 0 026 922 Texaco ETL 7045 E
- BMW 83 22 0 024 359 Texaco ETL 8072 B
- GM 1940184
- GM 93165414
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid requirements for your model.
DEXRON VI is a registered brand name of General Motors Corporation.