RAVENOL Racing Gear Oil is a fully synthetic racing gear oil based on PAO for use in limited-slip differentials of race cars. It provides excellent wear properties and optimal viscosity-temperature behavior.
- Technical Characteristics and Features:
- A stable high-pressure lubricating oil film even at high temperatures and under high stress
- Excellent shear stability and excellent thermal stability
- A very good viscosity-temperature behavior
- An excellent aging resistance and high oxidation resistance
- Optimal wear protection, along with excellent EP characteristics
- Low foaming even at high speeds
- Good compatibility with non-ferrous metals and sealing materials
- Good circuit behavior at low temperatures, while having a low pour point
- Long oil change intervals, thanks to excellent shear stability
- A stable oil film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress
- Reduced transmission noise due to low vibration even in hot oil because of the oil film having good adhesion and excellent LS additives
RAVENOL Racing Gear Oil is used as a special oil based on PAO for limited-slip differentials on race cars.
- Formal Factory Approvals:
- Drexler Lamellen-Self-Locking Differential in BMW Alpina B5, B6, GT3, GT4, M3, Z4 and World Touring Car Championship (WTCC)
- Dodge Viper GT3
- Corvette Z06
- Fiat Abarth
- Lamborghini Murcielago
- Mercedes-Benz AMG C 63, CLS 63, E 63, SL 63, SLS
Specifications, Applications, and OE Reference Numbers:
- API GL-5, LS
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your model.