RAVENOL RHP Racing High Performance Gear Oil SAE 75W-90 is a fully synthetic manual transmission oil, especially developed for racing cars. Special additives guarantee high load-carrying capacity, stable viscosity, optimum protection against wear, low foam formation, perfect lubrication, and a reduction of heat to the gearbox.
- Technical Characteristics and Features:
- A stable high-pressure lubricating oil film even at high temperatures and under high stress
- Excellent shear stability and thermal stability
- Very good viscosity-temperature behavior
- Excellent aging resistance with high oxidation resistance
- Very good wear protection with excellent EP characteristics
- Low foaming even at high speeds
- Optimal compatibility with non-ferrous metals and sealing materials
- Good circuit behavior at low temperatures; low pour point
- Extended oil change intervals, thanks to excellent shear stability
- A stable oil film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress
- Reduced transmission noise due to low vibration even in hot oil because of the oil film and good adhesion properties
RAVENOL RHP Racing High Performance Gear Oil SAE 75W-90is used as a special oil for race cars.
- Specifications, Applications, and OE Reference Numbers:
- API GL-5 plus LS / GL-4 plus LS
- API MT-1
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your model.