RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870 is a fully synthetic gear lubricant designed specifically for the latest generation of electronically controlled active transfer cases. RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870 is formulated with fully synthetic base oils (PAO) combined with special additives and inhibition. RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870 ensures optimum power transfer and ultimate reliability.
- Technical Characteristics and Features:
- Very good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter
- A high, stable viscosity index
- Very good oxidation stability
- Protection against wear, corrosion and foam formation
- Good balanced coefficient of friction
- Neutral towards sealing materials
- Neutral behavior by inhibition compared with non-ferrous metals
RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870 was developed for use in active transfer cases. RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870 provides a stable viscosity even under the highest loads.
- Specifications, Applications, and OE Reference Numbers:
- BMW DTF-1 83222409710, 83222397244, 83220306816 for Transfer Case xDrive: ATC300, ATC350, ATC400, ATC450, ATC500, ATC700
- Land Rover LR003137 BOT 118 Plus, IYK500010, ATF TF-0753
- Nissan 999MP-TF0870P, KLD22-00001EU for Transfer Case ATX90A
- Porsche 000-043-301-36 / 00004330136 for Cayenne Transfer Case
- Porsche 95834153600
- VW G 052 515 A2 (formerly G 055 015 A2) for Transfer Case 0AD and 0BV for VW Touareg, and Audi Q7
- VW G 052 533 A2 for Transfer Case 0C7 for Amarok
- VW G 052 536 A2 for Transfer Case 0BU for Touareg, Amarok and Audi Q7
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your application.