RAVENOL Gearbox Hydraulic Actuator Fluid GHA-F is a special hydraulic fluid based on synthetic and mineral oils with non-ash forming additives. The properties of RAVENOL Gearbox Hydraulic Actuator Fluid GHA-F are decisively determined by its special formulation, because of this we guarantee an excellent low temperature stability.
- Technical Characteristics and Features:
- Extremely low pour point
- Improved viscosity and friction value characteristics
- Very good wear protection
- Excellent thermal stability
- Improved EP properties
- Good foaming characteristics
- Neutral behavior towards sealing compounds
- Reliable protection against corrosion
RAVENOL Gearbox Hydraulic Actuator Fluid GHA-F is designed for a range of application from -40°C to +100°C.RAVENOL Gearbox Hydraulic Actuator Fluid GHA-F is used in electrically controlled MCP gearboxes from Peugeot/Citron and in Dualogic and Selespeed gearboxes from FIAT/Alfa Romeo and therefore, provides ideal performance as a special hydraulic fluid in electro hydraulic and electrically controlled gears and gearshifts.
- Specifications, Applications, and OE Reference Numbers:
- Peugeot/Citron 9979.A4 for MCP Automated Gearbox
- FIAT/Alfa Romeo 15081616 CS SPEED for Dualogic and Selespeed Gearbox
- FIAT 9.55550-SA1 Nr. F005.F98 Hydraulic fluid for Toyota hydraulic gearbox actuation systems, P/N 08886-02206
Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your model.