Vw Oil - 10W-60 Weight - High Performance Racing Application - German Ravenol RSS - 5 Liter
Product Part Number:
Ravenol RSS - Racing Sport Synto Motor Oil - Mfd In Germany
RAVENOL RSS 10w60 is a high alloyed fully synthetic race oil for modern gasoline engines based on esters and polyalphaolefins. It is specifically designed motor oil for use by race cars under the heaviest loads. Its high viscosity index, good shear stability, and highly effective special additives are also suitable for extremely sporty driving style. RAVENOL RSS offers secure lubrication, even at very high operating temperatures. Excellent protection against wear, corrosion and foam.
- RAVENOL RSS Features:
- Fuel saving regarding partial load operation and full power operation
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behavior
- Very good cold start characteristics
- Safe lubricating layer at very high operating temperatures
- Very good detergent and dispersant characteristics
- Good protection against corrosion and foam formation
- SAE 10w60
- ACEA A3/B4
- API SN/CF
- Mercedes Benz MB 229.1
- Size: 5 Liter
Other features and specifications:
Item qualifies for
FREE SHIPPING(1-4 Days) U.S. 48 States
Please ensure your vehicle is listed below.
Vw - All Models Requiring High Performance Racing Motor Oil
Blauparts Application Recommendations: Ravenol RSS 10W60 is a racing oil and should be used in race applications. Ravenol RSS 10W60 is also great for high performance street vehicles and highly modified street engines that see occasional track time or other highly stressful driving styles.