VW Oil - 5W-50 Weight - High Performance Racing Application - German Ravenol RRS - 5L
Product Part Number:
Ravenol RRS - Racing Rally Synthetic Motor Oil - Mfd In Germany
RAVENOL RRS 5w50 is a specifically formulated synthetic and ester technology motor oil developed for competition racing. It contains a carefully chosen proven additive formulation to give high performance engines great protection in the most arduous conditions. RAVENOL RRS is also great for high performance street vehicles that see occasional track time or may be highly modified.
- RAVENOL RRS Features:
- Lower oil temperatures when compared to other popular synthetic ester race oils.
- Great shear stability at high temperature.
- Good protection against corrosion and foaming formation.
- Excellent detergent and dispersant characteristics for engine cleanliness.
- Very good lubrication layer and friction reduction at high operating temperatures and RPM.
- Quick cold weather starting characteristics.
- Fuel savings regarding partial and full load operation.
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behavior.
- SAE 5w50
- ACEA A3/B3/B4
- API SL/CF
- Citroen Team
- Ford Team
- Size: 5 Liter
Discounted Rate Fast FedEX Ground Shipping Applies (Typically 1-4 Days ) in the contiguous 48 U.S. states!
Ships Same Day (Orders Placed Before 3PM CST)
This OFFICIAL EKS Audi S1 Rallycross RAVENOL RRS oil is 15% OFF! Enter code: RALLY
Please ensure your vehicle is listed below.
Vw - All Models Requiring High Performance Racing Motor Oil
Vw Engine Oil Filter - 4 Cylinder Gas Turbocharged Engine 1998-06 1.8L - Heavy Duty - Mahle
VW Oil - 0W-30 Weight - Motor Oil Spec VW 503 00 , 506 00 , 506 01 - German Ravenol WIV II - 5L
VW Manual Transmission Fluid - Ravenol TSG 75w90 GL-4 - 1L (Inline and Transverse Mounted Manual Transmissions)VW Manual Transmission Fluid - Ravenol TSG 75w90 GL-4 - 1L (Inline and Transverse Mounted Manual Transmissions)
VW Transmission Fluid Ravenol ATF - 1995-06 - Vehicles Requiring OE Part Number G 052 162 A2 - 1L
Ravenol Brake Fluid DOT 5.1 - 1L
Blauparts along with our consumers have noticed Ravenol RRS offers substantially lower engine oil temperatures under spirited to arduous driving spectrum’s. With modified street vehicles we’ve noticed a consistent average improvement in lower oil temperatures of 5-8°F when compared to other “Popular Ester PAO Racing Oil” and “Popular Fully Synthetic Race Oil”.