Mercedes Oil - 5W-40 Weight - Motor Oil Spec MB 229.31 - German Ravenol VMO - 5 Liter
Product Part Number:
5 Liter Bottle - Mfd In Germany - VMO Fully Synthetic Multi Ravenol Motor Oil
VMO RAVENOL oil has an oil weight or oil viscosity of 5w40. A high performance low friction fully synthetic Mercedes Benz motor oil. RAVENOL VMO oil contains a modern CleanCynto® technology additive formulation that provides engines with outstanding protection and extended Mercedes Benz oil change intervals, even at high temperatures and extreme pressure situations typical for modern gasoline and diesel engines.
- RAVENOL VMO Features:
- Approval: MB 229.31 motor oil specification.
- Specially formulated to improve fuel economy.
- Exclusive “extended drain interval” formulation.
- Ensures DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) and TCW (Three Way Catalyst) longevity.
- Designed for Euro IV and Euro V vehicles requiring low SAPS technology. (low Sulphated Ash, low Phosphorus and low Sulphur rates.)
- Compatible with catalysts.
- Excellent cold weather starting characteristics and good lubrication at cold temperatures.
- Outstanding prevention of engine carbon, lacquer, and sludge deposit build up.
- High thermal stability and oil oxidation resistance in maintaining internal engine cleanliness.
- Excellent engine lubrication, oil film stability, and anti-wear protection in the most demanding engine performance conditions.
- OEM APPROVALS:
- Audi/Volkswagen 502 00/505 00/505 01
- Mercedes Benz MB 229.31
- Other features and specifications:
- ACEA A3/B4, C3
- API SN/SM/CF
- SAE 5w40
- BMW Longlife-04
- Porsche A40
- Ford WSS-M2C917-A
- Fiat 9.55535-S2
- Audi/Volkswagen G 052 167 M2
- Audi/Volkswagen G 052 167 M4 (MX)
- Audi/Volkswagen G 052 167 M6 (MX)
- BMW 81 22 9 407 002
- BMW 81 22 9 407 029
- BMW 81 22 9 407 547
- Mercedes Benz 000 989 82 01
- Size: 5 Liter
Item qualifies for
FREE SHIPPING(1-4 Days) U.S. 48 States
Please ensure your vehicle is listed below.
Mercedes-Benz - All Models Requiring Motor Oil Specification > MB 229.31