BMW Oil - 5W-40 Weight - Motor Oil Spec BMW Longlife-04 - German Ravenol VMO - 5 Liter
Product Part Number:
5 Liter Bottle - Mfd In Germany - VMO Fully Synthetic Multi Ravenol Motor Oil
VMO RAVENOL oil has an oil weight or oil viscosity of 5w40. A high performance low friction fully synthetic BMW motor oil. RAVENOL VMO oil contains a modern CleanCynto® technology additive formulation that provides engines with outstanding protection and extended BMW oil change intervals, even at high temperatures and extreme pressure situations typical for modern gasoline and diesel engines.
- RAVENOL VMO Features:
- Meets BMW Longlife-04 motor oil specification.
- Specially formulated to improve fuel economy.
- Exclusive “extended drain interval” formulation.
- Ensures DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) and TCW (Three Way Catalyst) longevity.
- Designed for Euro IV and Euro V vehicles requiring low SAPS technology. (low Sulphated Ash, low Phosphorus and low Sulphur rates.)
- Excellent cold weather starting characteristics and good lubrication at cold temperatures.
- Outstanding prevention of engine carbon, lacquer, and sludge deposit build up.
- High thermal stability and oil oxidation resistance in maintaining internal engine cleanliness.
- Excellent engine lubrication, oil film stability, and anti-wear protection in the most demanding engine performance conditions.
- OEM APPROVALS:
- Audi/Volkswagen 502 00/505 00/505 01
- Mercedes Benz MB 229.31
- Other features and specifications:
- ACEA A3/B4, C3
- API SN/SM/CF
- SAE 5w40
- BMW Longlife-04
- Porsche A40
- Ford WSS-M2C917-A
- Fiat 9.55535-S2
- Audi/Volkswagen G 052 167 M2
- Audi/Volkswagen G 052 167 M4 (MX)
- Audi/Volkswagen G 052 167 M6 (MX)
- BMW 81 22 9 407 002
- BMW 81 22 9 407 029
- BMW 81 22 9 407 547
- Mercedes Benz 000 989 82 01
- Size: 5 Liter
Discounted Rate Fast FedEX Ground Shipping Applies (Typically 1-4 Days ) in the contiguous 48 U.S. states!
Please ensure your vehicle is listed below.
BMW - All Models Requiring Motor Oil Specification BMW Longlife-04